Tuesday 10 April 2012

Easter Saturday

Easter Saturday we awoke to a cold and rainy day.  I had to go to the supermarket to stock up as there was not much food at the cabin.  Hovsep and Buster decided to come along for the trip.  On the way we passed the surf shop which was having 40% off everything sale so we decided to pop in and have a look.  We left with a pair of Roxy tracksuit pants for myself ( I needed something to keep me warm), Hovsep with a nice Rip Curl cardigan and Christian scored some metallic blue Globe basketball boots.  After the supermarket we went for a drive to Point Lonsdale Surf Beach.  The sound of the waves crashing on the shore was beautiful.  It is a sound I have not heard for over 10 years.... because of Christian we tend not to go to Surf beaches.  Christian wants to do little nippers next summer which is at Point Lonsdale Surf Beach, so I thought it was a good idea to go and have a look.  It was a pretty big walk up a pretty big hill to get there, but was well worth it.





From the beach we then walked up to the look out.

Hovsep and Christian (Buster) at the lookout.




Whilst we were at the lookout the clouds and sun were putting on a show.  I tried to capture it the best I could.

After the beach it was off to Queenscliff for some gellati and then back to the cabin for a game of Yahtzee and to watch the Tiger get beaten by the worst AFL team.

No comments:

Post a Comment